A Brief History of Lucidia
Since we opened our doors in 2001, we’ve shown just how powerful the right idea can be. We started by building websites, and quickly became sought after for our technological expertise, our up-beat creativity and our no-nonsense approach in developing efficient interactive solutions.
Today, we’re recognized for our strength in delivering creative and result-driven solutions that are supported by sound planning and astute strategy.
We combine interactive and multimedia applications with traditional advertising expertise, and we get great results for our clients.
A concise history of our company can be seen in the recognition we’ve earned. As we’ve grown in sophistication we’ve been recognized for our efforts. Since 2004, Lucidia has won 30 regional, national and international business and advertising awards, including ten in 2007, and ten in 2008. We’re on a roll.
- '08 Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership - Best Printed Collateral Material
- '08 Mktg. Assoc. for Credit Unions, Achievement in Marketing Excellence (5 awards)
- '08 Marketing Assoc. for Credit Unions, Achievement in Marketing (4 awards)
- '07 International Academy of the Visual Arts, 'Best in Show' W3 Award
- '07 International Academy of the Visual Arts, Silver W3 Award (2 awards)
- '07 Economic Development Association of Canada, 'Best Print Publication'
- '07 Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre, SSMART Award, I.T. Company of the Year
- '07 Marketing Assoc. for Credit Unions, Achievement in Marketing (4 awards)
- '07 North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries, Batchy Award
- '06 International Academy of Digital Arts and Science, Webby Award
- '06 International Academy of the Visual Arts, Silver Davey Award (2 awards)
- '06 International Academy of the Visual Arts, Silver W3 Award
- '05 Osprey Media, Ontera Award, Entrepreneur of the Year
- '05 Interactive Investor Relations Award, Best Hotel and Lodging Investor Relations Website
- '05 Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce, Community Capacity Building Award
- '05 Tourism Sault Ste. Marie, Business of the Year Award
- '04 Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce, Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- '04 Government of Ontario, Global Traders’ Award of Merit for Excellence in Exporting
What does community mean? For us it means two things: the community we live in and the community we’re part of professionally.
We believe it’s not sufficient to just live in our community. We need to celebrate living in the place we call home. So, to make Sault Ste. Marie the community we want it to be, we like to give back.
We’re champions of youth and the arts, supporting events such as the Algoma Fall Festival, Buskerfest and Rotaryfest and we're leaders in fundraising activities for the new Sault Area Hospital.
We also believe that it’s important to participate in our professional community. To this end, Lucidia is an active member of the Canadian Marketing Association and the Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada.
Whether at home in Sault Ste. Marie or at large somewhere in Canada, Lucidia likes to contribute, learn, and embrace our notion of community.
Lucidia has an ongoing continuous learning program in place, and in 2007 we became a Microsoft Certified Partner. We now have full-time Microsoft Certified Professional Developers (MCPD) on staff and a Certified Custom Development Solutions competency.
This designation distinguishes companies like Lucidia who are building sophisticated technology solutions on the worldwide web for clients and recognizes Lucidia’s expertise and impact in the technology marketplace.
The Custom Development Solutions Competency is designed for technology partners providing custom-built solutions for clients that require value-added capabilities to optimize business opportunities.
123 March Street, Suite 301, Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada P6A 2Z5
Tel: 705.941.9828 Fax: 705.941.9088 Toll-free: 1.866.LUCIDIA
219 Dufferin Street, Suite 101A, Toronto, ON Canada M6K 3J1
2700 Davitt Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI, 49783
Human Resources / Finance / Legal
Debbie Park, VP Finance & Administration
705.941.9828 x. 2234
JR Pierman, President 705.941.9828 x. 2357 firstname.lastname@example.org